Built with super-stretchy Japanese Yamamoto #39 neoprene and a highly flexible MR7000 outer fabric, this is the suit for ultimate mobility and comfort. The suit has Smoothskin wrist and ankle seals and a fully integrated hood with a Smoothskin face seal to minimise flushing and keep you warm. Two-piece design gives you extra warmth on your core (where you need it most) without compromising mobility in your arms.
Our standard design is a long-john + jacket combo; if you want high-waisted trou instead please specify in the comments box. Comes in Black & Open Cell only.
- 100% Japanese Yamamoto #39 neoprene
- 5mm or 7mm warmth (10mm or 14mm on your core)
- Loading pad
- Strongpad knee pads
- Glued and blind-stitched seams
- Smoothskin wrist seals, ankle seals and face seal
- Made in New Zealand
Hyperstretch Black Custom Free Dive
Good things take time. Please allow 4-6 weeks from your order date for us to manufacture your wetsuit at our factory in Auckland. You can pick up your suit from the factory or opt to have it delivered.
You can pick up your suit from the factory or opt to have it delivered. We deliver by courier within New Zealand ($10.00 flat fee) and International Air to Australia ($60.00 flat fee).
We can also deliver to any DHL location. Please contact us and we can let you know an estimate of delivery costs and payment options.
Once you've finalised your purchase you will be directed to the HOW IT WORKS page where you can watch a video showing you how to take your body measurements properly. Getting the proper measurements is crucial to getting the perfect fit. After you've watched the video:
- Download the measurement form from the HOW IT WORKS page
- Fill out the form while you are having your measurements taken
- Save the form to your Desktop
- Upload the form to our website and send it to us (on the HOW IT WORKS page)